Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar provides services for course registration, transcripts and academic records for students and alumni. The staff recognizes the individual needs of the diverse student body and ensures that all students are treated respectfully, fairly and with integrity while continuing to uphold its obligation to preserve the academic integrity of Trocaire College.  The staff members practice a high standard of ethical behavior and handle all issues regarding student records in a confidential manner. If you have any questions not answered on this page, contact a member of the Office of the Registrar at [email protected].


Electronic Transcript Request Form

Transcript Request

Electronic Transcripts
Trocaire College offers electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. To request an official electronic transcript, please complete this electronic transcript request form.

Paper Transcripts
To request a paper transcript, please complete this paper transcript request form.

Please allow 2-5 business days for transcript processing and an additional 3-5 days for delivery of paper transcripts.

Trocaire College does not charge a fee for transcript requests!

Enrollment & Degree Verification

Trocaire College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.  The National Student Clearinghouse  can be contacted at: The mailing address is National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA  20171

If additional information is required, please submit the student consent and verification form to [email protected]

Registrar FAQs


Prior to registration, students will meet with their academic advisor to discuss their course schedules and have their student account unlocked. Students will also need to identify and resolve student holds. Although most students won’t have a hold, all students should take steps to identify and resolve any holds so they can register as soon as registration opens.

Next, student should review the course schedule and select their preferred class sections as discussed with their advisor. Many common questions can be answered by reviewing the reading the course schedule instructions. As soon as registration opens, students can complete their online course registration. If you lost your password, please contact the help desk..Textbooks and supplies can be purchased through Barnes & Noble.

Students can adjust their schedules until the last day of drop/add. When preferred course sections are closed, students should continue to try register during the drop/add period. If a seat does not become available, students should complete the Closed Course Request Form.

Students who choose not to register will forfeit their guaranteed placement in the next semester. Students who choose to withdraw from course(s) following the designated drop/add period must follow the College’s withdrawal procedure.

Name or Address Change

Students must complete the Name or Address Change Form when there is a change in name, address, phone number, email address, emergency contact information, and/or change in marital status.

Change of Status

Students should complete the Change in Status Form when there is a program change, request to add a dual degree or change the degree status, request to take a course outside of the major, request/rescind transfer credit or request to repeat a non-failing course.

Diploma Replacement

Graduates requesting a replacement diploma will need to complete and mail the Diploma Replacement Form along with the $20 diploma replacement fee to the office of the registrar. Replacement diplomas are usually available 4-6 weeks following receipt of the completed request and payment.

Student Resources & Forms

Faculty Forms

Registrar Team

Dorothy Worrall
Room B14

Theresa Horner
Associate Registrar
Room B14