Some students will have hold(s) assigned to their accounts which will prevent them from being able to register. They may be caused by an outstanding balance to the business office, library balance, or for not providing records to the health office. Some holds can be removed more swiftly than others.
Prior to registration, students are encouraged to determine if they have any outstanding holds so they can take steps prior to registration to remove such holds. Simply follow the steps below.
- Determine if you have a student hold on your account by going to the eStudent webpage at: https://ecams.trocaire.edu/estudent/login.asp and clicking on the holds link. If you have any holds, you will need to contact the corresponding office to determine steps to remove the hold (s).
- Admissions Hold – contact the Admissions Office at 716-827-2545 or by email at [email protected]
- Balance Hold or Financial Liability Hold – contact the Student Accounts Office at (716) 827-2427 or by email at [email protected].
- Health Office Hold – contact the Wellness Center at [email protected] or call (716) 827-2579 to leave a voicemail.
- Library Hold – contact the Library at (716) 827-2434 or by email [email protected]
- Schedule an appointment to meet with your assigned academic advisor to build your schedule. The name and contact information of your academic advisor is located on the eStudent webpage at: https://ecams.trocaire.edu/estudent/login.asp.
- Notify Financial Aid if you are receiving veteran benefits or have changed either your program or the number of credits from the prior semester via email at [email protected] or by calling (716) 827-2416.
Please contact the office where you have the hold to make the necessary actions to remove the hold.