Your participation matters.
What does it mean to be a Trocaire Champion?
As faculty and staff we come together to ensure the success of our students. There are many ways that we can offer support, especially during these uncertain times. One way to help our students succeed is to donate to the Trocaire Champion giving program. By reporting a high level of participation among our own Trocaire community, the greater our odds in securing large scale funding from corporations and foundations. No size gift is too small! Beyond that, your contribution helps to make a Trocaire education possible for students that cannot afford college on their own.
Where does Trocaire Champion money go?
Tuition assistance. This is critical to our non-traditional student population. Your gift has an immediate impact on the following areas:
- Helps meet the increasing needs of students who face financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Increases opportunities for the people in our community through high quality education and job placement enabling students to graduate career ready and attain family sustaining jobs
- Ensures that education is within reach for a diverse student population who face an average $6,500 tuition gap after all other aid is applied
- Advances the community’s skilled workforce with caring professionals committed to a better Buffalo
- Leverages the school’s ability to secure significant funding from corporations and foundations
Ready to become a Trocaire Champion?
The giving program runs June 1, 2021 – May 31, 2022. Your are welcome to make a one-time gift during this time period and be counted in the participation. However, many employees find it easier to have their donation automatically deducted from their paycheck over the course of the year. For the cost of a cup of coffee 2 weeks, you could make a BIG difference in the lives of our students. By signing up for a $5 bi-weekly gift from your paycheck starting in August, you could donate over $200 by the end of the fiscal year! However you choose to donate, please know that you are helping to advance the college and our students.
We hope you take a moment to become a Trocaire Champion today!
To make a one-time donation please click here . If you prefer to sign up for a payroll deduction, please fill out the payroll deduction form and return to Monica Stage in the Institutional Advancement office.
Questions? Give us a call at 716-827-4342 or email Monica Stage at [email protected]