The Office of Student Accounts is committed to providing quality customer service to students and their families. The primary function of our office is to coordinate and maintain all aspects of the student’s financial account, including the billing of tuition and fees. Our other responsibilities include processing payments, posting financial aid, and maintaining payment plans. We look forward to assisting you and your family with any billing questions or concerns you may have.
Functional Services Include:
- Providing tuition and fee rates
- Managing tuition & fees billing
- Collecting and processing payments
- Administering holds on students’ accounts
- Offering payment plan options
- Providing information about the 1098-T
Need help with financial aid? Please visit the Financial Aid page for help with filing the FAFSA or contacting the Financial Aid Office.
Monday and Thursday, 8am-6pm
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8am-5pm
Director of Financial Aid and Student Accounts
Main Campus: Room B10