The Office of Student Accounts is committed to providing quality customer service to students and their families. The primary function of our office is to coordinate & maintain all aspects of the student’s financial account, including the billing of tuition and fees. Our other responsibilities include processing payments, posting financial aid, and maintaining payment plans. We look forward to assisting you and your family with any billing questions or concerns you may have.
Functional Services Include:
- Providing tuition and fee rates
- Managing tuition & fees billing
- Collecting and processing payments
- Administering holds on students’ accounts
- Offering payment plan options
- Providing information about the 1098-T
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Beginning June 1, 2021, Trocaire College will no longer be accepting cash payments towards a student’s account.
Please utilize one of the other following payment methods:
- Money Order (payable to Trocaire College – please make sure to include your StudentID on it!)
- Check (payable to Trocaire College – please make sure to include your StudentID on it!)
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Need help with financial aid? Please visit the Financial Aid page for help with filing the FAFSA or contacting the Financial Aid Office.
Monday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Tuesday – Friday: 8AM – 4PM
Student Accounts Coordinator
Main Campus: Room B10