The Office of Student Accounts is committed to providing quality customer service to students and their families. The primary function of the office is the coordination and maintenance of each student account from enrollment through graduation.
Functional Services Include:
- Tuition and fee advisement
- Billing detail and payment management
- Financial account hold administration
- Payment plan access and management
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Money Order (Made payable to Trocaire College. Student ID # must be included).
- Check (Made payable to Trocaire College. Student ID # must be included).
- Credit Card
Monday – Friday: 8AM – 4PM
Student Accounts Coordinator
Main Campus: Office 353
General Student Accounts Email
Federal Title IV Return Policy (PDF)