Directions to Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More (three dots symbol)
3. Click Settings.
4. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
5. Under “Privacy,” click Content settings.
6 Under “Pop-ups,” select an option:
•Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)
•Allow all sites to show pop-ups
Pop-up Blocker is turned on in Internet Explorer by default. To turn it off or to turn it on again if
you’ve already turned it off, follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools button, and then click Pop-up Blocker.
3. Do one of the following:
To turn off Pop-up Blocker, click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
To turn on Pop-up Blocker, click Turn On Pop-up Blocker.
1. From the Tools menu, select Options.
2. From the Content tab, uncheck Block Popup Windows and click “OK”.
1. Open Safari.
2. In the top left of the window, click Safari.
3. Click Preferences in the drop-down menu.
4. Click the Security tab found on the top row.
5. Under Web content, uncheck Block pop-up windows.