- Full Time, per semester (12-19 credit hours) – $8,645
- Over 19 credit hours – additional per credit hour – $200
- Part Time, per credit hour – $715
|Spring 2019||January 29, 2019|
|Summer 2019||May 28,2019|
|Fall 2019||September 3, 2019|
College Fee (Per Semester)
- 6 credit hours or more – $180
- 1-5 credit hours – $30 per credit hour
- Summer – $25
- Lab Fee, per course (Business, Science & Computer) $50
- Lab Fee, per course (Anatomy & Physiology I & II) $55
- Transcript Fee, Official Copy & Student Copy – No Charge
- Fee for checks returned for non-sufficient funds – $25
HEATH CARE CLINICAL FEES (Per Semester) – $825
Includes Program fee, materials cost, malpractice insurance, etc.
SUMMER CLINICAL COSTS
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography – $4,290
- Echocardiography – $4,290
- Radiologic Technology – $4,290
Tuition does not include the cost of room and board either at home or in independent off-campus housing, cost of books, uniforms, etc. Clinical fees for health science students, per semester, includes the program fee, materials cost, malpractice insurance, etc. College Fee includes student publications, orientation, computer use, cultural fee, ID cards, health services, employment references and referrals, library, accident insurance, graduation, registration fee, student activities, etc.
All fees are subject to change.