Trocaire College partners with Nelnet Campus Commerce to administer payment plans. Depending on when you enroll in the payment plan, you may have up to 5 installments.
- The payment plan is available for the Fall, Spring, and Summer terms
- Please note that you will not be automatically enrolled for the following semester. You must re-enroll in the plan at the start of each term.
- Your payment due dates will be the 5th of the month (or the next business day if the 5th falls on a weekend)
- Your payment plan monthly installment will be automatically deducted from the account that you designated at the time of enrollment
- The payment plan is not a loan program and the service is provided interest-free
Terms and Conditions
- There is a $25.00 enrollment fee each term. This fee is non-refundable and is charged at time of enrollment
- If a payment is returned, you will be notified and a returned payment fee of $30.00 will be automatically processed from the account provided
Nelnet Payment Plan Enrollment
- Go to http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/trocaire/
- Click “Enroll Today” in the upper right hand corner
*Students may designate someone other than themselves as an Authorized Payer to complete a payment plan or make a payment on their behalf. Instructions are available on Nelnet’s website.
Spring 2020 Payment Plans are available now!
Additional Payment Plan Options
The Office of Student Accounts offers additional interest-free payment plans to enable you to more easily afford your education expenses. Select and download a payment plan form below and return to the Office of Student Accounts prior to the payment due date to avoid any late charges. Please note payment plans do not roll over from one term to the next. Enrollment is valid for one semester only.