Important Dates and Graduation Timeline
Deadlines:The Graduation Information Form and the Diploma Order Form must be completed by March 22, 2019.
April 1st: Deadline for Student Commencement Speaker Application
Week of April 29th Ticket & Information Pickup
- Monday April 29th – Thursday May 2nd
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Choate Campus Student Life (Room 141)
- Transit Road: If you wish to pick up your tickets at Transit Road, please mark accordingly on the Graduate Information Form.
April 22 – May 14 Caps & Gowns: Visit the Trocaire Bookstore to pick-up
- Transit Road: If you wish to pick up your Cap & Gown at Transit Road, please mark accordingly on the Graduate Information Form.
Tuesday, May 14th Graduation Rehearsal & Graduate Dinner (3:00pm – Margaret Wendt Center)
- A half-hour rehearsal followed by a graduation meal in the Commons
- The dinner is proudly sponsored by the Commencement Committee
- All graduates are encouraged to attend
- Sorry, no guests (due to space).
Wednesday, May 15th Commencement 7:00 p.m. : (Mainstage Theater – UB Center of the Arts)
- Doors to the Mainstage Theater open at 6:00pm
- You must be in the Drama Theater (inside of the Center of the Arts) by 6:15 p.m.
- Please be on time, being late will affect your place in the lineup
- Parking is free but allow enough time to find the facility
- Commencement is approximately 90 minutes
For Nursing Pinning Ceremony Information please contact Dr Cindy Leffel at LeffelC@Trocaire.edu
Free parking is available in Slee and Baird lots in front of the Center for the Arts. Please refer to this map for information. #2 is the Center for the Arts. Please allow enough time to find a parking spot.
UB Center for the Arts
103 Center for the Arts
Buffalo, NY 14260-6000
- If you are not attending Commencement, it is very important that you notify the Student Life Office. Please contact us by April 1st (Choate room 141, 716-827-2433, or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Each student is allotted 5 tickets for guests (graduate does not need a ticket).
- Tickets are determined by the size of the graduating class and the capacity of the Center for the Arts.
- Guests without tickets will not be allowed to enter the theater.
- Tickets are distributed the week of April 29th.
- For children, if your child is under 4 years old or can fit comfortably on someone’s lap for the entire ceremony, they do not need a ticket.
- If you are not going to use all your tickets, please consider sharing with your fellow graduates or returning the extra ones to Choate room 141.
Extra Tickets: email@example.com
- An email has been created to allow students to place themselves on a waiting list for up to two (2) extra tickets.
- Please email your name and if you would like one or two extra tickets.
- Extra tickets are generated by graduates not attending the ceremony.
- Extra tickets will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- Adding your name to the list does not guarantee extra tickets.
- Graduates are required to meet in the Drama Theater (at UB Center for the Arts) in Academic Attire.
- Women: cap, gown, dark slacks, dress, or skirt with blouse
- Men: cap, gown, dress shirt, dress pants, tie
- Trans or Gender Non-Binary: cap, gown, dress attire
- Avoid: sandals, flip flops, sneakers, jeans, shorts
Phi Theta Kappa
- Information regarding the commencement regalia for graduating members will be emailed to members. If you have questions, please contact PTK Advisor Colleen Steffen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-827-2577.
- Diplomas will be mailed:
- May graduates (unless there is a financial hold): June 1.
- RT Graduates (unless there is a financial hold): June 30
- All others (unless there is a financial hold): August 31.
- Please notify the Registrar’s Office of any address changes.
- Transcripts are obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
- An official transcript cannot be released if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full.
- 24-hour business day notice is required for all requests.
- Please check with the Career Services (716-827-2444) to make sure your reference file is completed. Files are kept for 6 years.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In November 2018, you will receive a brief employment and continuing education survey via email from Career Services. It is essential that you take a few minutes to complete the survey, as the information is needed for accreditation and program purposes. Reporting of information is in aggregate form only and confidential.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact email@example.com or 716-827-4342.
There are THREE forms on this page. You MUST complete the three forms. After hitting submit, proceed down the page to complete the next form.
1. Graduate Information Form – Due March 22, 2019
2. Diploma Order Form – Due March 22, 2019
This will ensure the information on diploma is correct.
If your order form is not in by March 22, 2019 we will assume you are not attending and your commencement tickets will be distributed to those students looking for extra tickets.
3. Graduation Rehearsal RSVP Form – Due March 22, 2019