Welcome to the official Graduation Information page at Trocaire College!
Here is where our graduates will find information regarding their participation and other important information leading up to their graduation celebration. Graduates will receive email communication updates.
We invite our expected Spring and Summer 2021 graduates to join us for a virtual graduation celebration of their great accomplishments in earning their degrees and certificates on Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST. Links and further information will be shared with all graduates.
Important dates for Spring 2021
- Graduation Participation Form due on Saturday, March 20 by 11:59 PM
- Graduation Student Speaker Application & Recommendation due Friday, April 2 by 11:59 PM
- Graduate Slideshow (Thank Yous & Photos) due by Friday, April 30 by 11:59 PM (*separate from Graduation Participation Form)
- Celebrating Our Graduates kicks off on Monday, May 10 and runs through Sunday, May 16
- Virtual Graduation Celebration is on Sunday, May 16 (time TBD).
- Bling Your Cap submissions due by Monday, May 17 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be announced on Thursday, May 20 via email and social media.
- Complete the Graduation Participation Form by Saturday, March 20
- Make sure your name and address are up to date with the college. If they are not, complete the Change in Name or Address Form.
We invite all Spring and Summer 2021 graduates to participate in our May 2021 Graduation Celebration. All graduates who wish to participate and obtain their graduation box (cap and gown, diploma cover, diplomas, department-specific items, and Alumni swag) must complete the following form by Saturday, March 20 by 11:59 PM. No extensions will be granted.
All students who submit to this form will receive an email with updates on their graduation packs in early April. More details regarding graduation box distribution is forthcoming.
Spring 2021 Graduate Slideshow
Let’s continue the tradition for our graduates!
Student Life will create Graduate Slideshow, featuring all graduates from the Spring and Summer 2021 graduating class. We want to feature you, your accomplishments, and your words of thanks to those who have supported you on your journey. The Graduate Slideshow will be featured for our graduates starting May 10.
We encourage all Spring and Summer graduates to submit an image of themselves and a thank you to those who have supported them in their journey. If you would like to share an image of you and your family, friends, or classmates – you are welcome to share these, too.
- Diplomas are mailed out to our graduates after successful completion of coursework and degree conferral.
- Graduates with holds on their account will not receive their diploma until the hold is resolved.
- Please notify the Registrar’s Office if your address or name has changed since you completed the Graduation Participation Form.
- Transcripts are obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
- An official transcript cannot be released if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full.
- Students may request an electronic copy of their transcript through the Electronic Transcript Request Form on the Registrar’s webpage.
- 24-hour business day notice is required for all requests.
- A reminder from the Wellness Center: Please remember to download and save your health/immunization records on your personal device as you will need those for your future employment. You will NOT be able to access them after you graduate.
- Go to your E-Student to Document Tracking, click “Health Document IMG” to view and download your health records.
Name or Address Change
- We encourage all graduates to keep their names and address up-to-date with the Registrar’s Office. If you had a name or address change recently, we encourage all recent Spring and Summer graduates to update their information through the Change in Name or Address digital form.
- Any questions may be directed to [email protected]
- Need help with your job search or career opportunities, contact Career Services.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In June 2021, you will receive a brief employment and continuing education survey via email from Career Services. It is essential that you take a few minutes to complete the survey, as the information is needed for accreditation and program purposes. Reporting of information is in aggregate form only and confidential.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact [email protected] or Monica Stage at 716-827-4342.