Welcome to the official Graduation Information page at Trocaire College!
Here is where our graduates will find information regarding their participation and other important information leading up to their graduation celebration. Graduates will receive email communication updates.
We invite our expected Spring and Summer 2021 graduates to join us for a virtual graduation celebration of their great accomplishments in earning their degrees and certificates on Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST. Links and further information will be shared with all graduates.
Important dates for Spring 2021
- Graduation Participation Form due on Saturday, March 20 by 11:59 PM (Form is CLOSED)
- Graduation Student Speaker Application & Recommendation due Friday, April 2 by 11:59 PM (Form is CLOSED)
- Graduate Slideshow (Thank Yous & Photos) due by Friday, April 30 by 11:59 PM (*separate from Graduation Participation Form – Form is CLOSED)
- Celebrating Our Graduates kicks off on Monday, May 10 and runs through Sunday, May 16
- Virtual Graduation Celebration is on Sunday, May 16 (time TBD).
- Bling Your Cap submissions due by Monday, May 17 at 11:59 PM. Winners will be announced on Thursday, May 20 via email and social media.
- Complete the Graduation Participation Form by Saturday, March 20. All graduates need to complete the form in order to receive their diploma.
- Make sure your name and address are up to date with the college. If they are not, complete the Change in Name or Address Form.
- Diplomas are mailed out to our graduates after successful completion of coursework and degree conferral.
- Degree Conferral Dates:
- May Graduates: Last Day of the Spring Semester, conferral date: June 1
- RT & MT Graduates: Last Day of 1st Summer Session, conferral date: June 30
- Nursing-BS, DMS, ECHO Graduates and others completing course work after June 30: Last Day of Second Summer Session and last day of 12 Week DMS/ECHO Clinical, conferral date: August 31
- Degree Conferral Dates:
- Graduates with holds on their account will not receive their diploma until the hold is resolved.
- Please notify the Registrar’s Office if your address or name has changed since you completed the Graduation Participation Form.
- Transcripts are obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
- An official transcript cannot be released if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full.
- Students may request an electronic copy of their transcript through the Electronic Transcript Request Form on the Registrar’s webpage.
- 24-hour business day notice is required for all requests.
- A reminder from the Wellness Center: Please remember to download and save your health/immunization records on your personal device as you will need those for your future employment. You will NOT be able to access them after you graduate.
- Go to your E-Student to Document Tracking, click “Health Document IMG” to view and download your health records.
- Students who plan to continue in their studies must update their health records based on their program’s requirements listed in their specific program’s policy manual.
Name or Address Change
- We encourage all graduates to keep their names and address up-to-date with the Registrar’s Office. If you had a name or address change recently, we encourage all recent Spring and Summer graduates to update their information through the Change in Name or Address digital form.
- Any questions may be directed to [email protected]
- Need help with your job search or career opportunities, contact Career Services.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In June 2021, you will receive a brief employment and continuing education survey via email from Career Services. It is essential that you take a few minutes to complete the survey, as the information is needed for accreditation and program purposes. Reporting of information is in aggregate form only and confidential.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact [email protected] or Monica Stage at 716-827-4342.