Important Update Regarding Spring 2020 Commencement
Spring and Summer 2020 graduates, please check your Trocaire.edu emails for this update.
Communication to Spring & Summer 2020 Graduates
Any updates regarding the Spring 2020 Commencement ceremony will be sent to all graduates via their Trocaire email address. Students who have difficulty accessing their Trocaire emails may contact [email protected].
We are proud of our graduates and their achievements. In May 2020, we launched Celebrating Our Graduates, a virtual celebration honoring our graduates and their hard work. This virtual celebration does not replace the Commencement ceremony. Click here to view the videos from Celebrating Our Graduates. In addition, graduates were mailed a personalized card from the Trocaire College family.
- Diplomas were mailed to graduates in early June for Spring 2020 graduates
- Please notify the Registrar’s Office if your address or name has changed since you completed the Diploma Order Form.
As of June 2020, the Catherine McAuley School of Nursing will be mailing out pins to its Spring 2020 nursing graduates.
- Transcripts are obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
- An official transcript cannot be released if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full.
- Students may request an electronic copy of their transcript through the Electronic Transcript Request Form on the Registrar’s webpage.
- 24-hour business day notice is required for all requests.
Name or Address Change
- We encourage all graduates to keep their names and address up-to-date with the Registrar’s Office. If you had a name or address change recently, we encourage all recent Spring and Summer graduates to update their information through the Change in Name or Address digital form.
- Any questions may be directed to [email protected]
- Need help with your job search or career opportunities, contact Career Services.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In June 2020, you will receive a brief employment and continuing education survey via email from Career Services. It is essential that you take a few minutes to complete the survey, as the information is needed for accreditation and program purposes. Reporting of information is in aggregate form only and confidential.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact [email protected] or Monica Stage at 716-827-4342.
Below are THREE forms:
- Graduate Information Form
- Diploma Order Form
You must complete all three forms by Saturday, October 24, 2020. You will receive an email confirmation after submitting each form.
Graduation Information Form
Please complete the Graduate Information Form below by October 24, 2020.
Diploma Order Form
Please complete the Diploma Order Form by October 24, 2020.
Ensure the information you submit is how you would like it to appear on your Trocaire College Diploma.
Diplomas will be ready for pick up upon successful completion of your semester on Monday, June 8, 2020 from the Registrar’s Office.