Welcome to the official Commencement Information page at Trocaire College!
Here is where our graduates will find information regarding their participation and other important information leading up to commencement. Graduates will receive email communication updates as the semester begins.
Diplomas are mailed to our graduates, who do not have any outstanding holds, after the degree has been conferred.
Conferral dates are as follows:
May Graduates: June 1
Summer Module 1 Graduates: June 30
Summer Module 2 Graduates: August 31
- Graduates who have a student hold receive their diploma after the hold(s) are removed.
- Please notify the Registrar’s Office if your address or name has changed since you completed the Graduation Participation Form.
- Students may request an electronic copy of their transcript through the Electronic Transcript Request Form on the Registrar’s webpage. Paper transcripts are also available.
Transcripts are released when all student holds have been removed..
- A reminder from the Wellness Center: Please remember to download and save your health/immunization records on your personal device as you will need those for your future employment. You will NOT be able to access them after you graduate.
- Go to your E-Student to Document Tracking, click “Health Document IMG” to view and download your health records.
- Students who plan to continue in their studies must update their health records based on their program’s requirements listed in their specific program’s policy manual.
Name or Address Change
- We encourage all graduates to keep their names and address up-to-date with the Registrar’s Office. If you had a name or address change recently, we encourage all expected and recent graduates to update their information through the Change in Name or Address digital form.
- Graduates are encouraged to keep their contact information current to stay connected!
- Need help with your job search or career opportunities, contact Career Services.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In February 2022, graduates will receive a brief employment and continuing education survey via email from Career Services. It is essential that you take a few minutes to complete the survey, as the information is needed for accreditation and program purposes. Reporting of information is in aggregate form only and confidential.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact [email protected] or Monica Stage at 716-827-4342.