Graduating students should use this web page to fill out forms related to graduation. Please make sure to read through carefully to make sure you have not missed any required forms. Our next graduation is planned for December 15, 2017 at 7:00pm at the UB Center for the Arts.
Forms are due Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
Graduate Information Forms
Diploma Order Form
This will ensure the information on diploma is correct.
If your order form is not in by October 31st we will assume you are not attending and your commencement tickets will be distributed to those students looking for extra tickets.
Important Dates and Graduation Timeline
Week of November 27th Ticket & Information Pickup
- Monday November 27th – Thursday December 1st
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Choate Campus Student Life (141)
- Transit Road: If you wish to pick up your tickets at Transit Road, please mark accordingly on the Graduate Information Form.
November 27th – December 14th Caps & Gowns: Visit the Trocaire Bookstore to pick-up
- Transit Road: If you wish to pick up your Cap & Gown at Transit Road, please mark accordingly on the Graduate Information Form.
Wednesday, December 13th Graduation Rehearsal & Graduate Luncheon (4:00pm – Margaret Wendt Center)
- A half-hour rehearsal followed by a graduation dinner in the Commons
- The dinner is proudly sponsored by Student Affairs
- All graduates are encouraged to attend
- Sorry, no guests (due to space).
Friday December 15th Commencement 7:00 p.m.: (Mainstage Theater – UB Center of the Arts)
- Doors to the Mainstage Theater open at 6:00pm
- You must be in the Drama Theater (inside of the Center of the Arts) by 6:15 p.m.
- Please be on time, being late will affect your place in the lineup
- Parking is free but allot enough time to find the facility
- Commencement is approximately 90 minutes
Free parking is available in Slee and Baird lots in front of the Center for the Arts. Please refer to this map for information. #2 is the Center for the Arts. Please allot enough time to find a parking spot.
UB Center for the Arts
103 Center for the Arts
Buffalo, NY 14260-6000
- If you are not attending Commencement, it is very important that you notify the Student Affairs Office. Please contact us by October 31st (Choate room 143, 827-2433, or email@example.com).
- Each student is allotted 10 tickets for guests (graduate does not need a ticket).
- Tickets are determined by the size of the graduating class and the capacity of the Center for the Arts.
- Guests without tickets will not be allowed to enter the theater.
- Tickets are distributed the week of November 27th.
- If you are not going to use all your tickets, please consider sharing with your fellow graduates or returning the extra ones to Choate room 143.
Extra Tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org
- An email has been created to allow students to place themselves on a waiting list for up to two (2) extra tickets.
- Please email your name and if you would like one or two extra tickets.
- Extra tickets are generated by graduates not attending the ceremony.
- Extra tickets will be distributed on a first come first serve basis.
- Adding your name to the list does not guarantee extra tickets.
- Graduates are required to meet in the Drama Theater (at UB Center for the Arts) in Academic Attire.
- Women: cap, gown, dress attire
- Men: cap, gown, dress shirt, tie
Phi Theta Kappa
- Information regarding the commencement regalia for graduating members will be emailed to members. If you have questions, please contact the Director of Student Engagement, Thomas Vane at email@example.com or 716-827-2433.
- Diplomas will be mailed February 1st. Please notify the Registrar’s Office of any address changes.
- Transcripts are obtained from the Registrar’s Office (827-2485).
- An official transcript cannot be released if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full.
- 24 hour business day notice is required for all requests.
- Please check with the Career Services (827-2577) to make sure Reference File is completed. Files are kept for 6 years.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In June 2018 you will receive a Graduation Follow-up Survey online or in the mail from the Career Center. For accreditation and other purposes, it is essential that you take a few minutes to respond and notify us of employment information.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact 716-827-4340.