Fall 2020 Graduation Celebration
All May 2020 and December 2020 graduates are invited to participate in the Fall 2020 Graduation Celebration. This will be a virtual celebration for our graduates to celebrate their great accomplishments to earn their degrees and certifications.
Please save the date of our virtual celebration: Sunday, December 20, 2020.
Students who choose to participate in the Graduation Celebration will be eligible to receive their graduation regalia.
More information will be available to our May 2020 and December 2020 Graduates in the upcoming weeks. We encourage all graduates to utilize their Trocaire.edu email account, as emails will be sent there.
Questions regarding this graduation celebration may be directed to [email protected]
We invite all Spring, Summer, and expected Fall 2020 graduates to participate in our Fall 2020 Graduation Celebration. All graduates who wish to participate and obtain their caps, gowns, and other graduation items (diploma cover, diplomas, department-specific items, and must complete the following form by Wednesday, November 4, 2020 (please note this date has been extended).
More information regarding Cap and Gown distribution will be available to students starting the first week of December. All students who submit to this form will receive an email with updates on their graduation packs in November. Graduation packages will be mailed to graduates due to current COVID conditions.
The Graduation Participation Form has closed. Please contact Lauren Reczek at [email protected] if you have any questions regarding your participation in this celebration and receiving the graduation package.
How Are YOU Celebrating: Share Your Graduation Plan to Win a Meal
The Commencement Committee wants to hear your plans for how you will be celebrating your graduation on December 20!
Share how you will be celebrating to be entered in to win one of five $100 GrubHub Gift Cards to fuel your graduation celebration. Your submission must be in by Friday, December 11at 11:59 PM. Five winners will be selected randomly and announced on Monday, December 14 via email. Gift cards will be emailed to the winners upon confirmation.
Click the image above or HERE to share how you’re celebrating and enter to win a $100 GrubHub gift card.
Fall 2020 Graduate Slideshow
Let’s continue the tradition for our graduates!
Student Life will create Graduate Slideshow, featuring all graduates from the Fall 2020 graduating class. We want to feature you, your accomplishments, and your words of thanks to those who have supported you on your journey. The Graduate Slideshow will be featured for our graduates starting December 15.
We encourage all Fall 2020 graduates to submit an image of themselves and a thank you to those who have supported them in their journey. If you would like to share an image of you and your family, friends, or classmates – you are welcome to share these, too.
- Diplomas are mailed out to our graduates after successful completion of coursework and degree conferral.
- Graduates with holds on their account will not receive their diploma until the hold is resolved.
- Please notify the Registrar’s Office if your address or name has changed since you completed the Graduation Participation Form.
- Transcripts are obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
- An official transcript cannot be released if tuition and/or fees are not paid in full.
- Students may request an electronic copy of their transcript through the Electronic Transcript Request Form on the Registrar’s webpage.
- 24-hour business day notice is required for all requests.
- A reminder from the Wellness Center: Please remember to download and save your health/immunization records on your personal device as you will need those for your future employment. You will NOT be able to access them after you graduate.
- Go to your E-Student to Document Tracking, click “Health Document IMG” to view and download your health records.
Name or Address Change
- We encourage all graduates to keep their names and address up-to-date with the Registrar’s Office. If you had a name or address change recently, we encourage all recent Spring and Summer graduates to update their information through the Change in Name or Address digital form.
- Any questions may be directed to [email protected]
- Need help with your job search or career opportunities, contact Career Services.
- Graduates are always welcome to utilize Career Services whether updating a resume or needing job search assistance.
- In February 2021, you will receive a brief employment and continuing education survey via email from Career Services. It is essential that you take a few minutes to complete the survey, as the information is needed for accreditation and program purposes. Reporting of information is in aggregate form only and confidential.
You will be inducted in the Trocaire College Alumni Association upon graduation. The association provides a point of contact, support, and connections with other alumni and the college. To speak with someone in the Alumni Office, contact [email protected] or Monica Stage at 716-827-4342.