Registrar – Revision – Revision

Office of the Registrar

The Office of the Registrar provides services for course registration, transcripts and academic records for students and alumni. The staff recognizes the individual needs of the diverse student body and ensures that all students are treated respectfully, fairly and with integrity while continuing to uphold its obligation to preserve the academic integrity of Trocaire College.  The staff members practice a high standard of ethical behavior and handle all issues regarding student records in a confidential manner. If you have any questions not answered on this page, contact a member of the Office of the Registrar at [email protected].

Transfer Credit Guide

Trocaire College is here to help support your academic journey. We know many students come to us with prior academic and life experiences that could be parlayed into transfer credit and prior learning assessment and we are committed to making that process as easy and transparent as possible. Enter your transfer credits into the transfer credit guide to determine how they may transfer into Trocaire College credits.

Transcript Request

Trocaire College offers Electronic Transcripts and Paper Transcripts.

Enrollment & Degree Verification

Trocaire College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications.  The National Student Clearinghouse  can be contacted at: The mailing address is National Student Clearinghouse, 13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA  20171

If additional information is required, please submit the student consent and verification form to [email protected].


Click here for Catalog information.

Course Schedule

Spring 2022 Course Schedule

Summer 2022 Course Schedule

Fall 2022 Course Schedule

Common Questions

Click here for common asked questions.


Click here for registration information.

Address Change 

Current students can change their address, phone number, and email address in the student portal. Simply click  on the Edit Profile button below your name in eStudent. Be sure to change your address in both locations and hit update when complete.

Name Change 

Students must complete the Name or Address Change Form in the student portal when there is a change in name, address, phone number, email address, emergency contact information, and/or change in marital status.

Change of Status

Students should complete the Change in Status Form when there is a program change, request to add a dual degree or change the degree status, request to take a course outside of the major, request/rescind transfer credit or request to repeat a non-failing course.

Diploma Replacement

Click here to request a replacement diploma.

Student Resources & Forms

Faculty & Staff Forms


Registrar Team

Dorothy Worrall
Room B14

Theresa Horner
Associate Registrar
Room B14