All Trocaire College staff (non-administration) are eligible for nomination for a Staff Excellence Award. Employees must work half time or more and have a commendable work record to be eligible.
Staff Excellence Award recipients will have made a significant impact on the college through outstanding dedication, competence, exceptional performance, excellent service to students, faculty, or staff, and ingenuity, as demonstrated by one or more of the following:
- Contributions to and a demonstrated commitment to the College’s mission, culture, and core values
- Significant improvements in student service or enhanced student satisfaction
- Significant improvements in a work process or system, or significantly increasing the efficiency of an operation or unit
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to foster collaboration, communication, and cooperation among colleagues and members of the campus community
- Demonstrated performance at a level far above and beyond normal expectations
How to Nominate:
- Complete the nomination form below, and attach a document giving specific examples of the nominee’s outstanding service in the areas listed. Nominators may only nominate one person per year.
- Click “Submit.” The Staff Advisory Awards Committee will review for eligibility.
- Nominations will be accepted from all staff, faculty, and administration.