An extension of the Palisano Learning Center, the Testing Center provides proctoring by appointment for students with approved testing accommodations and admissions-related testing services.
Students registered with the Office of Accessibility Services seeking to utilize approved testing accommodations must complete the Accommodation Testing Request Form via the E-Student Portal at least 5 business days prior to the test.
In order to enforce the highest level of academic integrity while administering exams, the Testing Center requires that test-takers adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students should arrive at the Testing Center located in Choate 111, at least ten (10) minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your test.
- A government or college-issued photo ID is required in order to sign in to take the test.
- The following items are not allowed in the testing area :
• electronic devices
• other personal belongings.
*(Unless permitted by a course instructor)
- All materials, including scrap paper, must be returned to the proctor upon completion of the exam.
- In order to uphold academic standards, test-takers may not leave the testing site during the examination and will forfeit the ability to complete their test in so doing.
- If a student is late or unable to attend the scheduled test time, please inform the Testing Center as soon as possible.
- For Current Students with Academic Accommodations: if a proctor suspects that a test-taker is cheating, the test will be stopped and confiscated and the incident will be reported
For additional information regarding accommodation and placement testing, please call 716.827.2425.