An extension of the Palisano Learning Center, the Testing Center provides proctoring by appointment for students with approved testing accommodations and admissions-related testing services.
Students registered with the Office of Accessibility Services seeking to utilize approved testing accommodations must complete the Accommodation Testing Request Form via the E-Student Portal at least 5 business days prior to the test.
For prospective and accepted students, the Testing Center facilitates the ACCUPLACER® placement test. For prospective and current Trocaire students seeking admission into the Registered Nursing program, the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) Test is also offered. Additional information and preparatory resources for the AccuPlacer and TEAS Tests are included below:
Students accepted to the college as well as prospective Workforce Development students (ie. Phlebotomy, EKG) may be required to complete placement testing prior to enrollment. Accepted and prospective students who have been advised to take the AccuPlacer must schedule an appointment by clicking the button below.
For additional information about what to expect on the AccuPlacer, click on the following link:
Students seeking admission into the Catherine McAuley School of Nursing are required to take the TEAS Test as part of the application process. Prospective Registered Nursing Program students may schedule an individual testing appointment or sign-up to attend one of the upcoming TEAS Test Events by clicking the “Schedule My TEAS Test” button or event date below.
Additional TEAS Testing Resources
In order to enforce the highest level of academic integrity while administering exams, the Testing Center requires that test-takers adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students should arrive to the Testing Center located in Choate 111, at least ten (10) minutes prior to the scheduled start time of your test.
- A government or college issued photo ID is required in order to sign in to take the test.
- The following items are not allowed in the testing area :
• electronic devices
• other personal belongings.
*(Unless permitted by a course instructor)
- All materials, including scrap paper, must be returned to the proctor upon completion of the exam.
- In order to uphold academic standards, test-takers may not leave the testing site during the examination and will forfeit the ability to complete their test in so doing.
- If a student will be late or unable to attend at the scheduled test time, please inform the Testing Center as soon as possible.
- For Current Students with Academic Accommodations: if a proctor suspects that a test-taker is cheating, the test will be stopped and confiscated and the incident will be reported
For additional information regarding accommodation and placement testing, please contact Lisa Kraska at email@example.com or 716.827.2553.