Our HelpDesk employs technology to create, communicate, and apply knowledge that facilitates learning and supports the mission and goals of OIT and Trocaire College.
- Provide Service Desk and Desktop Support to ensure a reliable, robust and secure technology support environment for staff and faculty at Trocaire College
- Maintain current standards for hardware and software applications and provide centralized purchasing to ensure a balanced innovation, manageability and use of college
- Resources through careful planning and stewardship.
- Provide college-wide analysis and support of best practices for the management and support of academic labs and classroom technology areas
- Enhance learning activities and instructional support through the effective use of technology by implementing Smart Classroom technology.
Technology Refresh Program
Tech Support and Refresh Services (TSS) is responsible for supporting Trocaire College employee computing needs. In conjunction with the OIT Helpdesk, this support includes administration of the Technology Refresh Program, specification and recommendation of hardware and software solutions, installation of computers and printers, and resolving issues with client devices such as PCs, laptops, printers, and peripherals.
- Computer Hardware & Software Standards
- Technology Refresh
Computer Lab Technology Service
The Computer Lab Technology Services provide an assortment of open and instructional computer labs on all of its campuses for students. Each lab is equipped with the latest networked computers, hardware, and software and support staff to provide assistance when required.
The Computing labs are available to students, faculty, and staff. Users are able to perform general computing tasks, such as word processing, surfing the Internet, and research.
Computer Lab Hours
- Choate Location Library/Library Lab Monday-Thursday 8am – 8pm – Friday 8-4 – Saturday 9am -2pm
- Choate Location PLC Room 320 Monday – Thursday open lab 5pm – 10pm (Closed for testing on Friday) Saturday 8am – 3pm
- Transit Location Monday -Friday 7am – 11pm Saturday 7am -2pm
- Seneca Location does not have a computer lab.