How Can We Help?
Open lms Moodle app
With the OpenLMS app, you can access Moodle, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content – browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants – quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date – receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments – Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress – View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime – attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more – both on and off-line
… and more!
Logging into the Open LMS app for the first time:
- Open the app after installing it
- Enter https://trocaire.mrooms.net in the “Your site” text box
- Select the “Connect to your site” button
- Enter your eStudent username and password to login
- Press login